Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HEEEEEEEERE'S 'STUBBY'


Well, here we go again...

Lili is home after challenging surgery. My partner Robert was our chauffer once again and now he has seen up close and personal how challenging Lili can be in the car. Even though she was sedated, she climbed right up and over the sedation once she saw me. (No one really believes me when I tell them this about Lili – even the vet techs). CHARGE! Lili the rhino, complete with a leg bandage clear from her toes to her elbow looking like a big yellow peg leg – GOING HOME GOING HOME GOING HOME! They didn’t want her to jump – neither did I – but HA! I warned the vet tech that as soon as I opened the hatchback she was going to leap – and she did and scrambled in on her own before either of us could get our respective arms around her to help.

So now the healing begins. And the future depends upon the pathology. Again.

For now, Stubby is sleeping. May she heal fast and well.

No comments: