Saturday, December 1, 2007

CABIN FEVER




I have been pretty much 'home' and 'working from home' since Lili's last cancer surgery. Thankfully, that looks to be pretty much over. Other than her obsessive licking and a little small hole in her leg, she's doing well.

But strange things happen when you are housebound for too long, with only a dog for company. Things that you would not normally do, or find amusing, suddenly become hysterically funny.

I was playing with Lili with a dishtowel, and suddenly I thought "who does that look like?" So I took a picture. She was not amused.

I suspect that King Abdullah will also not be amused. But at least Lili didn't use "just for men" on her mustache and beard - she is proudly grey.

You'd better hope I get out of the house soon, or who knows what is going to show up on this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love a gray dog muzzle...